Chandler Bike Path Loop
Take a nice leisurely ride down the off-street Chandler Bike Path while taking in North Hollywood's historic Lankershim Depot, and colorful murals.
Length: 2 miles
Conditions: Flat, Partial on-street bike lane, and mostly off-street paved bike path.
- Start at the North Hollywood B (Red) Line Station Metro Bike Station
- The station is in front of the Lankershim Depot that has been restored to look the way it did when it served as a Red Car Stop.
- Cross Chandler Street to head east away from the depot.
- At Vineland make a left, and then immediate right to stay on Chandler
- Once on Chandler you will be able to join the Chandler Bike Path
- On the right of the Chandler pathway are filled with murals. These Murals range from abstract, graffiti, dedications to Peaches (the fruit that brought people to North Hollywood originally) music, movies, and North Hollywood of old.
- To keep your ride at 2 miles, you can turn around at the Chandler Blvd and Cuhenga Metro Bike Share station, or you can add .5 miles to your total journey and ride to Chandler Blvd and Clybourn Ave.
- Once you hit your desired turning point, you can return the way you came on the bike path, back to the North Hollywood B (Red) Line Metro Bike Share station.
- End Point: North Hollywood Station
Download the App.
Use the Metro Bike Share app as your co-pilot.
Find nearby stations and bikes, purchase passes, and unlock Metro Bikes with a few taps on your phone. No kiosk necessary.
Need some riding tips?
We've compiled some tips for riding that should be a good place to start for new riders or just a nice refresher for our long time commuters!
Visit our Riding Tips page for some suggestions on how to stay safe while riding Metro Bikes.