Take a leisurely roll down the Venice Beach bike path and visit some of Venice's historic landmarks.
Length: 2.8 Mile loop
Conditions: Flat off-street bike path along Venice Beach
- Venice Pride Flag Lifeguard Tower
- Venice Skate Park
- Venice Public Art Wall
- Muscle Beach
Starting/Ending Station: Ocean Front Walk and Navy
- Start your trip at the Ocean Front Walk and Navy St Metro Bike Station
- Head South on the Venice Beach Boardwalk, headed towards the ocean
- On your right you will see the Venice Pride Flag Lifeguard Tower dedicated to Bill Rosandahl, the first openly gay man to be elected to LA City Council
- On the right, you will pass Venice’s recognizable and photogenic Venice Beach Skate park and Public Art Wall filled with by Los Angeles’ graffiti artists.
- After you pass the Art Wall you will see the Venice Beach Boardwalk and historic outdoor gym Muscle Beach on the left.
- To make this a loop we recommend turning around at the Ocean Front Walk and North Venice Metro Bike Share Station and heading back to your starting station, but the Beach Path extends in either direction. Feel free to explore just remember to dock your Metro Bike back at one of our stations when you complete your journey!
Save the map.
Take this Ride.
Need some riding tips?
We've compiled some tips for riding that should be a good place to start for new riders or just a nice refresher for our long time commuters.