A ride through Venice, along Abbot Kinney, a bustling and hip shopping and dining hot spot.
Starting Station: Venice & Lincoln Station
Ending Station: Venice & Abbot Kinney Station
Conditions: Mostly flat with bike lanes
Length: 2.5 miles
- Japanese American Memorial Monument
- Venice of America Centennial Park
- Venice Farmers’ Market
- Venice Sign (Pacific and Windward)
- Artists and Fleas
- Abbot Kinney restaurants and shopping district
Notes: Always return your Metro Bike to a Metro Bike Share station to end your trip. Never leave your Metro Bike unattended!
- While at the Station, you will find the Japanese American Memorial Monument, just to the East of the station, on the North West corner of Venice and Lincoln Blvds
- Start by heading west (going with the flow of traffic at the starting station on Venice Blvd in the bike lane)
- Follow Venice Blvd for about a mile until you reach Venice of America Centennial Park which will be on your left
- Continuing on Venice Blvd you will see the on the left, just after Mildred Ave/Venice Way, on Friday mornings 7am-11am.
- Follow Venice Blvd until you reach Pacific Ave
- Make a right onto Pacific Ave
- At Pacific and Winward, prepare to (safely) take a selfie with the Venice Sign
- Continue on Pacific Ave
- Make a right onto Brooks Ave
- Follow Brooks across Main and follow Abbot Kinney Blvd to the right
You are now on Abbot Kinney, a popular and bustling street filled with shops and restaurants! On Saturdays from 11am-5pm drop by Westminster Ave Elementary School Park for Artists and Fleas.
Explore Abbot Kinney with stations at Abbot Kinney & Cadiz, and Abbot Kinney & Venice Blvd. You can end your ride at Abbot Kinney & Venice Blvd or follow Venice Blvd East back to the starting station of Venice and Lincoln Blvd.
Save the map.
Take this Ride.
Need some riding tips?
We've compiled some tips for riding that should be a good place to start for new riders or just a nice refresher for our long time commuters.