Enjoy the robust shopping, dining, and performance spaces of North Hollywood.
The route includes historic buildings, and North Hollywood institutions that shaped this bustling neighborhood.
Length: 2.7 Mile loop from Metro Bike Share North Hollywood Station
Conditions: Mostly Flat, with some bike lanes on commercial and residential streets.
Please note Lankershim and Tujunga do not have dedicated bike lanes.
- El Portal Theater
- NoHo Plaza
- Lankershim Art’s Center
- NoHo Arts District Sign
- Historic North Hollywood Masonic Lodge
- Amelia Earhart Statue
- Weddington House
Notes: Always return your Metro Bike to a Metro Bike Share station to end your trip. Never leave your Metro Bike unattended!
- Starting from the Metro Bike Share North Hollywood Station head south on Lankershim
- Just after Weddington Street you will pass the El Portal Theater
- Continue on Lankershim and NoHo Plazais a pedestrian plaza to the right
- Continue down Lankershim on the left, just before Otsego street you will see the historic Lankershim Art’s Center
- Continue down Lankershim to the NoHo Gateway Sign at the corner of Lankershim and Huston St
- Right on Huston St
- Slight Right on Bellflower and immediate left to continue onto Huston St
- Right on Tujunga, and you will pass the historic North Hollywood Masonic Lodge, a Mayan inspired Art-Moderne architecture style
- Continuing onto Tujunga you will reach the Amelia Earhart Statue and Library in North Hollywood Park
- Right on Chandler
- Right on Vineland
- Right on Weddington, and the historic Weddington House
- Continue on Weddington until you reach Lankershim
- Right on Lankershim, and you will arrive back at the Metro Bike Share North Hollywood Station
Save the map.
Take this Ride.
Ready to go for a ride? Plan ahead and purchase a pass online or with the Metro Bike Share mobile app. The 24-Hour Access Pass is perfect for a day of exploring!
Need some riding tips?
We've compiled some tips for riding that should be a good place to start for new riders or just a nice refresher for our long time commuters.