Enjoy the robust shopping, dining, and performance spaces of North Hollywood.
The route includes historic buildings, and North Hollywood institutions that shaped this bustling neighborhood.
Length: 2.7 Mile loop from Metro Bike Share North Hollywood Station
Conditions: Mostly Flat, with some bike lanes on commercial and residential streets.
Please note Lankershim and Tujunga do not have dedicated bike lanes.
- El Portal Theater
- NoHo Plaza
- Lankershim Art’s Center
- NoHo Arts District Sign
- Historic North Hollywood Masonic Lodge
- Amelia Earhart Statue
- Weddington House
Notes: Always return your Metro Bike to a Metro Bike Share station to end your trip. Never leave your Metro Bike unattended!
- Starting from the Metro Bike Share North Hollywood Station head south on Lankershim
- Just after Weddington Street you will pass the El Portal Theater
- Continue on Lankershim and NoHo Plazais a pedestrian plaza to the right
- Continue down Lankershim on the left, just before Otsego street you will see the historic Lankershim Art’s Center
- Continue down Lankershim to the NoHo Gateway Sign at the corner of Lankershim and Huston St
- Right on Huston St
- Slight Right on Bellflower and immediate left to continue onto Huston St
- Right on Tujunga, and you will pass the historic North Hollywood Masonic Lodge, a Mayan inspired Art-Moderne architecture style
- Continuing onto Tujunga you will reach the Amelia Earhart Statue and Library in North Hollywood Park
- Right on Chandler
- Right on Vineland
- Right on Weddington, and the historic Weddington House
- Continue on Weddington until you reach Lankershim
- Right on Lankershim, and you will arrive back at the Metro Bike Share North Hollywood Station
Save the map.
Take this Ride.
Need some riding tips?
We've compiled some tips for riding that should be a good place to start for new riders or just a nice refresher for our long time commuters.