We’re always looking for ways to improve the Metro Bike Share system. Complete this form to suggest or comment on a Metro Bike Share station in your neighborhood!
Evaluating Future Station Locations
Metro and a team of technical consultants collaborate with stakeholders to consider several factors to identify which locations will best serve our customers. These factors are balanced with community feedback provided through this map and public outreach. When suggesting a station location, here are some factors to consider:
- customer access and convenience;
- station spacing;
- safety considerations;
- spatial considerations including ADA accessibility needs and roadway width;
- land use and destination patterns;
- property ownership;
- access to bus and rail;
- access to bicycle infrastructure; and
- access for operations, maintenance, and station balancing.
Submit your Suggestions
To suggest a station location, select a location by entering an address or clicking on the map below. Then fill out the form beneath the map and click submit.