We’re always looking for ways to improve the Metro Bike Share system. Click the map on the right to suggest a Metro Bike Share station in your neighborhood!
Evaluating Future Station Locations
Metro and a team of technical consultants collaborate with stakeholders to consider several factors to identify which locations will best serve our customers. These factors are balanced with community feedback provided through this map and public outreach. When suggesting a station location, here are some factors to consider:
- customer access and convenience;
- station spacing;
- safety considerations;
- spatial considerations including ADA accessibility needs and roadway width;
- land use and destination patterns;
- property ownership;
- access to bus and rail;
- access to bicycle infrastructure; and
- access for operations, maintenance, and station balancing.